TWIW is an equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not use personal information in our hiring process and are dedicated to hiring the person who is best suited for our jobs without any knowledge or consideration of any individual`s membership in any protected class. Any personal information found on the application or any supporting documentation will be removed as soon as it is discovered. All applications received by TWIW will only remain active for one year.
Fill out Online Application
Posting Date: 1/1/2011
Position: Property and Casualty Producer
Summary: Responsible for the production and service of new and existing commercial insurance clients, at revenue and premium levels consistent with annual production goals, as agreed upon by the Producer and Branch Manager. Coordinate day-to-day account activity with assigned account representative(s). Prepare new business submissions and monitor renewal activities, including development of pertinent information with support staff. Act as the primary contact between the Agency and the client’s decision maker.
Salary: Based on Experience
Duties: • Solicit commercial clients for the placement of new or additional lines of insurance coverage and for the opportunity to provide other value-added services
• Regularly review client coverages, retention of risk, changes in operations and/or personnel and any other issues relevant to the placement and continuation of coverage. Respond to discovered needs with quotes for new products and lines of coverage.
• Communicate with the marketing and support units and other Agency personnel during the marketing of renewals and the placement of new business
• Complete sales pipeline report on a monthly basis and attend regularly-scheduled pipeline meetings with the Branch Manager
• Attend monthly sales meeting
• Review and/or prepare new business proposals and renewal insurance surveys prior to presentation to clients
• Present or oversee the presentation of proposals and insurance surveys to prospective and existing clients
• Coordinate payment terms with insureds and insurance or finance companies. Assume lead position to collect premiums due the Agency in a timely and thorough manner.
• Attend and actively participate in sales meetings and related functions, lending support of new business development with ideas and suggested methodology
• Participate in community and industry activities for purposes of visibility, contact, and promotion of the firm
• Participate in continuing education for the maintenance of insurance license and personal development
Qualifications: • BA, BS or equivalent four-year degree preferred
• Hold, or obtain within four months, a California Fire and Casualty Broker–Agent license
• Excellent oral and written English communication and figure aptitude skills
• Organizational skills as demonstrated by the ability to work on several tasks a once with frequent interruptions
• Valid California Driver’s License and insurance with at least $100,000/300,000 Bodily Injury Per Person/Accident and $50,000 Property Damage or $300,000 Combined Single Limit (CSL)